Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Cyber Violinist

I know..I know...as you see, I am a violinist. But more than that, I am a pop crossover violinist, who happened to be a music producer and music director for my up coming album. Oh did I mention I am also a song writer, and I write song lyrics and that I am a singer too? This is what happened when you love what you do so much. So much that you are craving for more:)

Lately, as I use a lot of technology in my life and my career life. I have become such a geek. A gadget freak. But more importantly, I have passion in cyber media. I have just realize, that since I was a kid, I have always made my own toys. I always tried to fix my own broken toys, my own fan and others. Growing up, I fixed many things that's broken in my home. I like anything with technic. And there were only 2 things that have always been my biggest passion: art and technic. I like music, but I also like math. In my high school years, I was majored in math-physic class. At my time, you have to choose between math-physic, biology, or social. I chose in math-physic class. It was tough, but the thing is I don't like biology or social class where you have to memorize so many things. I like calculation.

When I was about to go to college, there were 2 faculty that I chose, faculty of design and technic industry faculty. Those two represents what I love since I was a kid: art & technic. The result was that I got accepted in the faculty of design, majored in industrial product design! Which again represented the 2 faculty I chose that time, and represented the 2 things I love the most :the world of art and aesthetic, combine with technical functionality which required the calculation of math, physic, and a bit of chemistry. Voila!

But then again, after I got my bachelor degree, I work in music field as a solo violinist and a singer (nope, I don't work in product design field. For your information, I have learned violin since I was 9, I sacrifice so much for learning violin instrument and I should made income based on the field that I have learned almost in my whole entire life which is: violin and music!) It has been 7 years in showbiz for me, now I am pop crossover violinist about to release my debut album by the end of this October. A lot of things going on..blah..blah..blah...until one day I realized how much I love blogging. I LOVE IT. Until one day, I have just realized that I love the world of cyber.I LOVE IT. And again and again and again...I look back, and just realize, this must be my unleashed passion since I was a kid, the world of technology. See..humans will finally realize what their biggest passion if they listen to their heart. So, since I have been working in music field using technology, and generating blogs using technology, I intend to pursue my other profession on the cyber world. In between my work in my management, my practice, my musical work, up dating all the project and the rpogress of all the dealing with parties for my up coming album, I like it so much to distract my self by up dating my blogs. So if I like it so much, and if I spent also so much time in the cyber world, why not make money out of it? THEN, I start to realize that during my recent research, there is tons of on line jobs on the internet. SO, if I like it so much being on line, then why not make money out of it as well?) Many people do it, and if they can, why can't I? Many people do it part timely, while they have their main job. Let's just be honest here, everybody likes earning extra income, especially if they don't have to move from their house. On line job will be an answer. And especially, if this is a hobby, it is a damn good hobby if it brings extra income. Voila!

SO, I think I have found my 2nd passion in life, after music.) And I have decided I am going to pursue this until I have become professional. But for awhile now, let's all wait for the release of my up coming album. It's a kick ass:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your story. Keep blogging my friend...

http://careersopportunity.110mb.com/

Maylaffayza said...

Oh...thank you 'anonymous' !) Thank you for being here..and please keep visiting me:))