Friday, October 5, 2007

Reasons to do online job

I have mentioned about on line job here. But what does it do..I mean how does it bring impact on your life? What does it mean to you? Why would anyone wants to do on line job?
Well here is why we do on line job:

1. You want extra income

2. You like blogging and web surfing so much you start to realize how many hours you spent in front of computer and then you start to think: Hey! Somebody should pay me for this!

3.You have nothing better to do in your spare time

4.You don't like your office, you hate your boss. You want to be your own boss

5.For house wife who used to be career women who left their current job to take care of their kids: it is time to start working at home and gain back your sanity by working on line while taking care of your kids (and not worrying so much about your husband...and gaining back your self esteem that you're still making money and having a job; not just a desperate house wife). and in between your work and taking care of your kids, you still have time to go to spa:)

6.You want to be able to work anywhere you like with only a laptop and an internet connection.

7.You want to be able to travel around the world and still working on line in between your trip and knowing that you are still making money where ever you are while enjoying your trip

8. You have become a grand parents, and you still want to be independependent by having your own income...and not depending so much on your kids. It is so empowering knowing that you can still earn income no matter how old you are.

Are there more empowering reason why we should do on line jobs? Of course there are! This is actually very empowering and inspiring for me and for everyone! Please add your coments here on the reasons why you want to do on line job! Feel free to write your own reason..even the silliest one!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"6.You want to be able to work anywhere you like with only a laptop and an internet connection".

In Indonesia internet connection still expensive, so how to solve this problem?
(eh salah gak bahasa inggrisnya)...
hehehehhehehehe

Maylaffayza said...

ehmm...sebetulnya sih internet connection udah murah sekarang ini di Indonesia

Sita said...

5.For house wife who used to be career women who left their current job to take care of their kids: it is time to start working at home and gain back your sanity by working on line while taking care of your kids (and not worrying so much about your husband...and gaining back your self esteem that you're still making money and having a job; not just a desperate house wife). and in between your work and taking care of your kids, you still have time to go to spa:)

LOL! It's not THAT bad. But yeah, I'd like extra income. I've been racking my brain what kind of online business I can do. Haven't got any ideas yet. Help?

Andry Chang said...

7. If traffic is driving you nuts, and conventional, repetitive jobs bore you to death, then online job is one way to outsmart it - depends on how you MAKE FULL ADVANTAGE of that job.

Take me for instance, with my blogs accell.tk, fireheart.tk and vadis.tk
and you'll know why.

Maylaffayza said...

To Sita, sorry my dear, it is not bad indeed:) I was just listening to the heart felted sharing from my girl friends who tell me how stressful they are raising their kids and yet having to quit their job.Would like to support them and everybody who is feeling the same:)Oh I will write in another posting of the kinds of job we can do by working on line,I hope I can be helpful to you and to everybody.

Maylaffayza said...

Thanks Vadis! that's also a damn good reason to start working on line. So can you tell me, what kind of online job that you do? Have you generate income from it? Please share with all of us:)

Anonymous said...

I want to be a professional Blogging, That's mean,I'm not just Blogging but earn money too.
I don't wannabe an Employee, after I'm graduated.
Most of all, I want to be an ENtrepreneur for long time till I die....

http://Road-entrepreneur.com